Airport dating website helps passengers meet
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- A new service wants to help you find love at the departure gate.
An Internet entrepreneur has created MeetAtTheAirport.com. It's a dating website for people who have to spend a lot of time in airports.
Information on flight departure gates are matched with other people at the same airport with similar interests.
So far the site has about 20,000 members worldwide.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th 8 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 53 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos