Airport dating website helps passengers meet
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- A new service wants to help you find love at the departure gate.
An Internet entrepreneur has created MeetAtTheAirport.com. It's a dating website for people who have to spend a lot of time in airports.
Information on flight departure gates are matched with other people at the same airport with similar interests.
So far the site has about 20,000 members worldwide.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 42 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
42 min ago