GM connecting iPhone's Siri with Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Spark
November 28, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- Some cars will soon be linked with the iPhone's Siri voice-recognition system.
General Motors says it has found a way to connect Siri to a new "info-tainment" system.
GM plans to roll out the feature in two smaller vehicles first.
Drivers behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark will be able to have a hands-free conversation with Siri.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 58 min ago
- ABC7 to Go 3-14-14
25 min ago