GM connecting iPhone's Siri with Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Spark
November 28, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- Some cars will soon be linked with the iPhone's Siri voice-recognition system.
General Motors says it has found a way to connect Siri to a new "info-tainment" system.
GM plans to roll out the feature in two smaller vehicles first.
Drivers behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark will be able to have a hands-free conversation with Siri.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos