GM connecting iPhone's Siri with Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Spark
November 28, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- Some cars will soon be linked with the iPhone's Siri voice-recognition system.
General Motors says it has found a way to connect Siri to a new "info-tainment" system.
GM plans to roll out the feature in two smaller vehicles first.
Drivers behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark will be able to have a hands-free conversation with Siri.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side 31 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport