GM connecting iPhone's Siri with Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Spark
November 28, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- Some cars will soon be linked with the iPhone's Siri voice-recognition system.
General Motors says it has found a way to connect Siri to a new "info-tainment" system.
GM plans to roll out the feature in two smaller vehicles first.
Drivers behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark will be able to have a hands-free conversation with Siri.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout