Target, Neiman Marcus partner for holiday gift line
November 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up for the holidays.
There are reports the two retailers are partnering for a holiday line of gift items from a couple dozen designers.
From bicycles, to clothing and accessories, the line is expected to include items priced under $60.
You will be able to purchase the products at both Target or Neiman Marcus stores, or online.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation