Target, Neiman Marcus partner for holiday gift line
November 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up for the holidays.
There are reports the two retailers are partnering for a holiday line of gift items from a couple dozen designers.
From bicycles, to clothing and accessories, the line is expected to include items priced under $60.
You will be able to purchase the products at both Target or Neiman Marcus stores, or online.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates