Target, Neiman Marcus partner for holiday gift line
November 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up for the holidays.
There are reports the two retailers are partnering for a holiday line of gift items from a couple dozen designers.
From bicycles, to clothing and accessories, the line is expected to include items priced under $60.
You will be able to purchase the products at both Target or Neiman Marcus stores, or online.
- Boy pulled from Crystal Lake pond after 90 minutes dies 24 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 15 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos