Target, Neiman Marcus partner for holiday gift line
November 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up for the holidays.
There are reports the two retailers are partnering for a holiday line of gift items from a couple dozen designers.
From bicycles, to clothing and accessories, the line is expected to include items priced under $60.
You will be able to purchase the products at both Target or Neiman Marcus stores, or online.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 46 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 59 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds