Target, Neiman Marcus partner for holiday gift line
November 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up for the holidays.
There are reports the two retailers are partnering for a holiday line of gift items from a couple dozen designers.
From bicycles, to clothing and accessories, the line is expected to include items priced under $60.
You will be able to purchase the products at both Target or Neiman Marcus stores, or online.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 12 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations 26 min ago