Starbucks rolls out $7 cup of coffee
November 29, 2012 (SEATTLE) (WLS) -- How much are you willing to pay for a cup of Joe?
Starbucks is now serving its most expensive brew yet: A $7 grande cup of Costa Rica Finca Palmilera.
The rare beans are part of Starbuck's "reserve" line.
It is only being sold at select Starbucks, but not in the Chicago area.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 6 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
18 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
35 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
45 min ago