Starbucks rolls out $7 cup of coffee
November 29, 2012 (SEATTLE) (WLS) -- How much are you willing to pay for a cup of Joe?
Starbucks is now serving its most expensive brew yet: A $7 grande cup of Costa Rica Finca Palmilera.
The rare beans are part of Starbuck's "reserve" line.
It is only being sold at select Starbucks, but not in the Chicago area.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 44 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions tickets to be given away free in Chicago 11 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 22 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
44 min ago