Starbucks rolls out $7 cup of coffee
November 29, 2012 (SEATTLE) (WLS) -- How much are you willing to pay for a cup of Joe?
Starbucks is now serving its most expensive brew yet: A $7 grande cup of Costa Rica Finca Palmilera.
The rare beans are part of Starbuck's "reserve" line.
It is only being sold at select Starbucks, but not in the Chicago area.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
7 min ago