New ethanol gas could harm cars
November 30, 2012 (WLS) -- Some gasoline sold at the pumps could harm your car, says AAA.
The travel organization is calling on the government to ban the sale of the new ethanol gas called E15 until consumers can be better-warned about its proper use.
More than 200,000,000 cars on the road are not designed to use E15 gas and AAA says 95 percent of drivers surveyed were not aware that it can be harmful to their cars. .
E15 gas is only available in a very small number of gas stations in the United States.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 9 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos