New ethanol gas could harm cars
November 30, 2012 (WLS) -- Some gasoline sold at the pumps could harm your car, says AAA.
The travel organization is calling on the government to ban the sale of the new ethanol gas called E15 until consumers can be better-warned about its proper use.
More than 200,000,000 cars on the road are not designed to use E15 gas and AAA says 95 percent of drivers surveyed were not aware that it can be harmful to their cars. .
E15 gas is only available in a very small number of gas stations in the United States.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party 51 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 50 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos