Car insurance price more important than customer service, consumer survey says
December 3, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to switch car insurance companies? A new survey looks at why people change coverage.
InsuranceQuotes.com finds that 81 percent of Americans who switched car insurance coverage over the last year did so because of price.
The survey finds saving money is more important than customer service and the reputation of an insurance company.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced 49 min ago
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago