Car insurance price more important than customer service, consumer survey says
December 3, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to switch car insurance companies? A new survey looks at why people change coverage.
InsuranceQuotes.com finds that 81 percent of Americans who switched car insurance coverage over the last year did so because of price.
The survey finds saving money is more important than customer service and the reputation of an insurance company.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos