Car insurance price more important than customer service, consumer survey says
December 3, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to switch car insurance companies? A new survey looks at why people change coverage.
InsuranceQuotes.com finds that 81 percent of Americans who switched car insurance coverage over the last year did so because of price.
The survey finds saving money is more important than customer service and the reputation of an insurance company.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913