Car insurance price more important than customer service, consumer survey says
December 3, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to switch car insurance companies? A new survey looks at why people change coverage.
InsuranceQuotes.com finds that 81 percent of Americans who switched car insurance coverage over the last year did so because of price.
The survey finds saving money is more important than customer service and the reputation of an insurance company.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 23 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 3 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 20 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 25 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 19 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 56 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Fans gear up for Bulls, Blackhawks playoffs
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos