Car insurance price more important than customer service, consumer survey says
December 3, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to switch car insurance companies? A new survey looks at why people change coverage.
InsuranceQuotes.com finds that 81 percent of Americans who switched car insurance coverage over the last year did so because of price.
The survey finds saving money is more important than customer service and the reputation of an insurance company.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 6 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 24 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 56 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
24 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
56 min ago