Last-minute shoppers find discounts at some retailers
December 21, 2012 (NORTH RIVERSIDE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Retailers are gearing up for a weekend of marathon shopping in the final days before Christmas.
If you still have some gifts to buy, this is a good time to find some bargains. When it comes to holiday shopping, later could be better.
On the eve of the final weekend before Christmas, stores are rolling out the discounts to pull in last-minute shoppers.
Teen retailer Aeropostale cut prices on everything in its stores by 60 percent. Others are extending their hours to entice buyers.
Toys "R" Us stores won't close until 10 p.m. Christmas Eve, and most Macy's stores will also remain open through midnight on December 23.
Walmart has slashed prices on Apple products -- $60 off the iPhone 5, and $100 off the 3G iPad.
consumer, evelyn holmes
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 59 min ago
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car 26 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos