eBay offering new smartphone app
December 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Online auction and shopping website eBay is targeting shoppers who are not online.
Bloomberg reports the website is teaming up with Macy's and Toys 'R' Us for a smartphone app to help shoppers.
The app is intended to help consumers find and navigate stores and use discounts.
For instance, the Macy's app will know when a shopper enters a store and it will then send a coupon and direct the shopper to the correct department.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- ABC7 to Go 3-14-14
40 min ago