eBay offering new smartphone app
December 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Online auction and shopping website eBay is targeting shoppers who are not online.
Bloomberg reports the website is teaming up with Macy's and Toys 'R' Us for a smartphone app to help shoppers.
The app is intended to help consumers find and navigate stores and use discounts.
For instance, the Macy's app will know when a shopper enters a store and it will then send a coupon and direct the shopper to the correct department.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 49 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 58 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 31 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos