Smoked salmon sold at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club stores recalled over listeria
December 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you bought smoked salmon at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club, it is being recalled.
Wal-Mart says it is recalling the smoked salmon over possible listeria contamination.
Listeria can cause fatal infections.
No illnesses have been reported.
The 12-ounce twin packages of cold smoked salmon are vacuum-sealed. They were sold under the brand name Paramount Reserve.
You should return the smoked salmon to Wal-Mart or Sam's Club.
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way 34 min ago
- Chicago memorials honor Nelson Mandela 12 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Man charged with pouring boiling water on teen 3 min ago
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns 40 min ago
- Sex assault trial begins without defendant, 85 35 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way
34 min ago