Smoked salmon sold at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club stores recalled over listeria
December 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you bought smoked salmon at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club, it is being recalled.
Wal-Mart says it is recalling the smoked salmon over possible listeria contamination.
Listeria can cause fatal infections.
No illnesses have been reported.
The 12-ounce twin packages of cold smoked salmon are vacuum-sealed. They were sold under the brand name Paramount Reserve.
You should return the smoked salmon to Wal-Mart or Sam's Club.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 1 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 10 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 8 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos