Kia drivers to get Google navigation
January 2, 2013 (WLS) -- Kia and Google are teaming up to help drivers navigate the roads.
Kia Motors has a deal to integrate Google Maps and Google Places into its vehicles.
Drivers will be able to send a destination to their car using a smartphone app and to control their car's navigation system through voice commands.
The features will be rolled out first with the 2014 Kia Sorento.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell 3 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare' 14 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 21 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 39 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 13 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 34 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 11 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake