Kia drivers to get Google navigation
January 2, 2013 (WLS) -- Kia and Google are teaming up to help drivers navigate the roads.
Kia Motors has a deal to integrate Google Maps and Google Places into its vehicles.
Drivers will be able to send a destination to their car using a smartphone app and to control their car's navigation system through voice commands.
The features will be rolled out first with the 2014 Kia Sorento.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 33 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 3 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 20 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 23 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 43 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
3 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
16 min ago