Kia drivers to get Google navigation
January 2, 2013 (WLS) -- Kia and Google are teaming up to help drivers navigate the roads.
Kia Motors has a deal to integrate Google Maps and Google Places into its vehicles.
Drivers will be able to send a destination to their car using a smartphone app and to control their car's navigation system through voice commands.
The features will be rolled out first with the 2014 Kia Sorento.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage 10 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos