Chevy Volt outselling other hybrids
January 4, 2013 (WLS) -- Sales of the Chevy Volt are well ahead of its competition, the Nissan Leaf.
General Motors sold over 23,000 of the plug-in hybrid vehicles in 2012.
The automaker says increased popularity in California is driving sales. The Volt is now eligible for that state's sought-after carpool lane stickers.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77