Andersonville's Great Lake Pizza closing
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that Andersonville's popular pizzeria Great Lake Pizza will close its doors at the end of this month.
In 2009, Great Lake was voted Best Pizza in America by GQ magazine.
The owner of the building that houses Great Lake says the owners did not renew their lease.
So far, the pizzeria owners have not said if they will reopen in another location.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 24 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw 25 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 50 min ago
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later 49 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains 1 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
24 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
25 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane search widens
15 min ago