Andersonville's Great Lake Pizza closing
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that Andersonville's popular pizzeria Great Lake Pizza will close its doors at the end of this month.
In 2009, Great Lake was voted Best Pizza in America by GQ magazine.
The owner of the building that houses Great Lake says the owners did not renew their lease.
So far, the pizzeria owners have not said if they will reopen in another location.
- South Korea ferry sinks; 292 missing, at least 3 dead 4 min ago
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 21 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 40 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand