Amtrak upgrades Wi-Fi service to 4-G
January 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Amtrak passengers will soon have better access to the internet while they travel.
Amtrak is upgrading its Wi-Fi service to 4-G on many train routes nationwide. The service is expected to be faster and more reliable.
Amtrak's Wi-Fi service is free for passengers.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 17 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 6 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly...
20 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
17 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
6 min ago