Wrangler rolls out Denim Spa moisturizing jeans
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- The winter air can dry your skin. Now there is a solution from Wrangler Jeans.
The company is introducing the world's first moisturizing jeans.
Wrangler promises that its Spa Denim jeans will leave legs silky for days.
The jeans are sprayed with cosmetic microcapsules of moisturizing treatment during manufacture, which are then heated to bind to the fibers. This ensures a slow release of the product even when the jeans have been washed.
The jeans cost $140.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 15 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 35 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek 47 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
15 min ago
- I-Team Thursday at 10
35 min ago