Wrangler rolls out Denim Spa moisturizing jeans
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- The winter air can dry your skin. Now there is a solution from Wrangler Jeans.
The company is introducing the world's first moisturizing jeans.
Wrangler promises that its Spa Denim jeans will leave legs silky for days.
The jeans are sprayed with cosmetic microcapsules of moisturizing treatment during manufacture, which are then heated to bind to the fibers. This ensures a slow release of the product even when the jeans have been washed.
The jeans cost $140.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 43 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash 10 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice 43 min ago
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 56 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
43 min ago