Wrangler rolls out Denim Spa moisturizing jeans
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- The winter air can dry your skin. Now there is a solution from Wrangler Jeans.
The company is introducing the world's first moisturizing jeans.
Wrangler promises that its Spa Denim jeans will leave legs silky for days.
The jeans are sprayed with cosmetic microcapsules of moisturizing treatment during manufacture, which are then heated to bind to the fibers. This ensures a slow release of the product even when the jeans have been washed.
The jeans cost $140.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial 42 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space 43 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos