Delta changes frequent flyer rules
January 18, 2013 (ATLANTA) (WLS) -- Delta Airlines is changing its frequent flier rules by adding a spending requirement.
The carrier will soon require its flyers to spend a minimum amount of money annually to reach the different levels of its frequent flier program.
Flyers will have to spend at least $2500 annually for silver status.
Adding the spending requirement ensures their most valued customers get the best benefits, according to Delta.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates 53 min ago