Delta changes frequent flyer rules
January 18, 2013 (ATLANTA) (WLS) -- Delta Airlines is changing its frequent flier rules by adding a spending requirement.
The carrier will soon require its flyers to spend a minimum amount of money annually to reach the different levels of its frequent flier program.
Flyers will have to spend at least $2500 annually for silver status.
Adding the spending requirement ensures their most valued customers get the best benefits, according to Delta.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation