Delta changes frequent flyer rules
January 18, 2013 (ATLANTA) (WLS) -- Delta Airlines is changing its frequent flier rules by adding a spending requirement.
The carrier will soon require its flyers to spend a minimum amount of money annually to reach the different levels of its frequent flier program.
Flyers will have to spend at least $2500 annually for silver status.
Adding the spending requirement ensures their most valued customers get the best benefits, according to Delta.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 4 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing 34 min ago
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp 25 min ago
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery 12 min ago
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass 25 min ago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- Ready For Spring Planting
6 min ago
- Daily Herald: Aspiring Park Ranger
9 min ago
- UCP Seguin 1 year after merger
49 min ago
- Earth Day Family Fun: Dirt dessert recipe
52 min ago