Chicago restaurants, hotels get 5 Diamond awards from AAA
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Four Chicago restaurants have earned the prestigious 5 Diamond Award from AAA. Alinea, Arun, Everest, and Tru all made the list once again this year.
Chicago tied with Las Vegas for the second highest number of 5 Diamond restaurants behind New York.
Four Chicago hotels made the 5 Diamond list: The Four Seasons, The Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria, and Trump.
To earn diamonds, AAA evaluators complete an extensive review that must pass a final committee review. Learn about the ratings at aaa.com
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 21 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 26 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense 19 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 44 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake? 6 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
21 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
2 min ago