Chicago restaurants, hotels get 5 Diamond awards from AAA
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Four Chicago restaurants have earned the prestigious 5 Diamond Award from AAA. Alinea, Arun, Everest, and Tru all made the list once again this year.
Chicago tied with Las Vegas for the second highest number of 5 Diamond restaurants behind New York.
Four Chicago hotels made the 5 Diamond list: The Four Seasons, The Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria, and Trump.
To earn diamonds, AAA evaluators complete an extensive review that must pass a final committee review. Learn about the ratings at aaa.com
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 30 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 34 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 54 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
33 min ago
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
30 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
6 min ago