FaceTime updates coming soon, new iPhone rumors
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- AT&T is now making FaceTime for the iPhone widely available on its network.
The video calling service was limited to Wi-Fi only for those with earlier models of the smart phone.
Users thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 5 might want to wait until this summer. Some industry insiders predict Apple will launch an even new version in June or July.
The improvements are rumored to be a faster chip, a better camera and a fingerprint sensor. Buyers may even have a choice of six colors.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old