FaceTime updates coming soon, new iPhone rumors
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- AT&T is now making FaceTime for the iPhone widely available on its network.
The video calling service was limited to Wi-Fi only for those with earlier models of the smart phone.
Users thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 5 might want to wait until this summer. Some industry insiders predict Apple will launch an even new version in June or July.
The improvements are rumored to be a faster chip, a better camera and a fingerprint sensor. Buyers may even have a choice of six colors.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 12 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears 1 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death 20 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way 38 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as alderman 37 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
12 min ago