Groupon halts gun-related deals
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago-based Groupon stopped all current and future deals related to guns.
The company said it has canceled discounts for shooting ranges, conceal-and-carry and clay shooting.
The decision comes one month after the deadly mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Groupon did not say why they made the decision.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking