Groupon halts gun-related deals
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago-based Groupon stopped all current and future deals related to guns.
The company said it has canceled discounts for shooting ranges, conceal-and-carry and clay shooting.
The decision comes one month after the deadly mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Groupon did not say why they made the decision.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 40 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 27 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 36 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
40 min ago