No shortage of chicken wings after all
January 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicken wing lovers can breathe a sigh of relief. It appears there is not a shortage after all.
The National Chicken Council says prices and demand are both up for the popular snack. But contrary to prior reports, supplies nationwide are not running low.
Super Bowl Sunday is a little more than one week away.
Americans are expected to eat nearly one and a quarter billion chicken wings during the big game.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney