No shortage of chicken wings after all
January 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicken wing lovers can breathe a sigh of relief. It appears there is not a shortage after all.
The National Chicken Council says prices and demand are both up for the popular snack. But contrary to prior reports, supplies nationwide are not running low.
Super Bowl Sunday is a little more than one week away.
Americans are expected to eat nearly one and a quarter billion chicken wings during the big game.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 30 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 27 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout