No shortage of chicken wings after all
January 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicken wing lovers can breathe a sigh of relief. It appears there is not a shortage after all.
The National Chicken Council says prices and demand are both up for the popular snack. But contrary to prior reports, supplies nationwide are not running low.
Super Bowl Sunday is a little more than one week away.
Americans are expected to eat nearly one and a quarter billion chicken wings during the big game.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos