No shortage of chicken wings after all
January 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicken wing lovers can breathe a sigh of relief. It appears there is not a shortage after all.
The National Chicken Council says prices and demand are both up for the popular snack. But contrary to prior reports, supplies nationwide are not running low.
Super Bowl Sunday is a little more than one week away.
Americans are expected to eat nearly one and a quarter billion chicken wings during the big game.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos