General Motors recalls thousands of cars
January 31, 2013 (WLS) -- General Motors issued two recalls because of two safety problems.
The recall involves 2012 models of the Chevrolet Cruze, Sonic, Camero, and the Buick Verano. GM says it needs to fix what could be faulty air bags.
The automaker is also is recalling the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. Rear suspension bolts may not be securely tightened.
Owners are being notified about both recalls.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 57 min ago