General Motors recalls thousands of cars
January 31, 2013 (WLS) -- General Motors issued two recalls because of two safety problems.
The recall involves 2012 models of the Chevrolet Cruze, Sonic, Camero, and the Buick Verano. GM says it needs to fix what could be faulty air bags.
The automaker is also is recalling the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. Rear suspension bolts may not be securely tightened.
Owners are being notified about both recalls.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 20 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 12 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets 42 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage 2 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
35 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos