General Motors recalls thousands of cars
January 31, 2013 (WLS) -- General Motors issued two recalls because of two safety problems.
The recall involves 2012 models of the Chevrolet Cruze, Sonic, Camero, and the Buick Verano. GM says it needs to fix what could be faulty air bags.
The automaker is also is recalling the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. Rear suspension bolts may not be securely tightened.
Owners are being notified about both recalls.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...