Gas prices climb
February 11, 2013 (WLS) -- Gas prices are expected to continue going up into April.
AAA says snow storms in the northeast and the ongoing switch to summer blend fuel are contributing to the higher prices.
Last year, gas prices peaked in April and then headed down through the summer months. AAA expects a similar trend this year.
The average price for regular gas is hovering around $4, which is about 50 cents higher than a month ago.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 10 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos