Gas prices climb
February 11, 2013 (WLS) -- Gas prices are expected to continue going up into April.
AAA says snow storms in the northeast and the ongoing switch to summer blend fuel are contributing to the higher prices.
Last year, gas prices peaked in April and then headed down through the summer months. AAA expects a similar trend this year.
The average price for regular gas is hovering around $4, which is about 50 cents higher than a month ago.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 4 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 53 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 51 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway 36 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
26 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos