Burger King upgrading its coffee choices
February 12, 2013 (WLS) -- The home of the Whopper is now hoping to become the home of the latte.
Burger King is upgrading by doubling the number of coffee offerings.
This is similar to McDonald's launching of McCafes a few years ago.
BK is also rolling out four new iced coffees and four different latte flavors. They are expected to be on the menu by next month.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...