BK doubles coffee drinks
February 13, 2013 (WLS) -- The home of the Whopper is now hoping to become the home of the latte.
Burger King is doubling its number of coffee offerings with four new iced coffees and four different latte flavors. They're expected to be on the menu by next month.
BK's move is similar to when McDonalds launched McCafes a few years ago.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 59 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 4 min ago
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 6 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD