Google retail stores? Consumers may get to test Google glasses
February 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Google will not comment on reports its considering opening retail stores in time for the next holiday shopping season.
The retail stores, called 9-to-5 Google, would be a place where consumers can see and test Google glasses, which have many of the same capabilities as smart phones. The stores would reportedly also sell Chrome computers, Google Nexus Tablets and smart phones.
Google is not commenting the reports.
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana 22 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore 24 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 31 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 23 min ago
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 44 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan 43 min ago
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison 50 min ago
- Fans, former colleagues remember 'Superjock' Larry Lujack 33 min ago
- Toys for Tots gifts needed
14 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
23 min ago