Google retail stores? Consumers may get to test Google glasses
February 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Google will not comment on reports its considering opening retail stores in time for the next holiday shopping season.
The retail stores, called 9-to-5 Google, would be a place where consumers can see and test Google glasses, which have many of the same capabilities as smart phones. The stores would reportedly also sell Chrome computers, Google Nexus Tablets and smart phones.
Google is not commenting the reports.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 3 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard 18 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 24 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits