Coffee prices slashed by major company
February 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Your morning cup of joe is getting cheaper.
J.M. Smucker has cut prices on Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee by about six-percent effective immediately.
It's because of a steady decline in the cost of green coffee beans, according to the company.
So far Kraft Foods, the maker of Maxwell House Coffee, has not slashed prices.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains