Coffee prices slashed by major company
February 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Your morning cup of joe is getting cheaper.
J.M. Smucker has cut prices on Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee by about six-percent effective immediately.
It's because of a steady decline in the cost of green coffee beans, according to the company.
So far Kraft Foods, the maker of Maxwell House Coffee, has not slashed prices.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 46 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 43 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 7 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand