Coffee prices slashed by major company
February 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Your morning cup of joe is getting cheaper.
J.M. Smucker has cut prices on Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee by about six-percent effective immediately.
It's because of a steady decline in the cost of green coffee beans, according to the company.
So far Kraft Foods, the maker of Maxwell House Coffee, has not slashed prices.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 13 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby 18 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 35 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Chicago airports rank poorly for on-time departures 37 min ago
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
13 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
18 min ago
- 'Mandela' director speaks about screen...
1 min ago