Honda to make vehicles lighter, more fuel-efficient
February 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Honda is showing off new technology that helps make vehicles lighter and more fuel-efficient.
Engineers melded hard steel with light aluminum.
The new method can be used on car parts such as door panels and trunks.
Honda plans to use the technology in vehicles that will go on sale in 2013.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 41 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject 23 min ago
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery 51 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police 42 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
41 min ago