Honda to make vehicles lighter, more fuel-efficient
February 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Honda is showing off new technology that helps make vehicles lighter and more fuel-efficient.
Engineers melded hard steel with light aluminum.
The new method can be used on car parts such as door panels and trunks.
Honda plans to use the technology in vehicles that will go on sale in 2013.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77