Cubs fans can use digital tickets this season
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is a new high-tech way for fans to be admitted to Wrigley Field this season.
Major League Baseball has just announced that digital ticketing services, like those used with Apple's Passbook app, will be accepted.
Wrigley Field is one of more than a dozen major league stadiums that will use the technology for fans who don't want to carry a paper ticket.
Fans can use the At Bat app on the Major League Baseball website to purchase tickets and then store them in Passbook until game day.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer