Aston Martin rolls out baby stroller
March 1, 2013 (WLS) -- Luxury car maker Aston Martin is now making a baby stroller for the baby who deserves only the very best.
It's called the Silver Cross Surf and is fully loaded with leather trim, aluminum-alloy wheels and an air-ride suspension that's usually found on luxury sedans.
The handle bars are made of fine Italian leather.
Aston Martin says it will only make 800 of them at cost of $3,000.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 50 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 47 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 11 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 3 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand