Aston Martin rolls out baby stroller
March 1, 2013 (WLS) -- Luxury car maker Aston Martin is now making a baby stroller for the baby who deserves only the very best.
It's called the Silver Cross Surf and is fully loaded with leather trim, aluminum-alloy wheels and an air-ride suspension that's usually found on luxury sedans.
The handle bars are made of fine Italian leather.
Aston Martin says it will only make 800 of them at cost of $3,000.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 12 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program 48 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 57 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
12 min ago