Aston Martin rolls out baby stroller
March 1, 2013 (WLS) -- Luxury car maker Aston Martin is now making a baby stroller for the baby who deserves only the very best.
It's called the Silver Cross Surf and is fully loaded with leather trim, aluminum-alloy wheels and an air-ride suspension that's usually found on luxury sedans.
The handle bars are made of fine Italian leather.
Aston Martin says it will only make 800 of them at cost of $3,000.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 43 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77