Campaign for Kraft to remove dyes from macaroni and cheese
Some food bloggers have launched a campaign to get Kraft to remove two artificial dyes used to give its macaroni and cheese products their color.
So far their petition has more than 50,000 signatures.
The activist cite research that says artificial dyes number five and number six have been linked to hyperactivity in children.
Kraft tells ABC News that both dyes are approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD