Campaign for Kraft to remove dyes from macaroni and cheese
Some food bloggers have launched a campaign to get Kraft to remove two artificial dyes used to give its macaroni and cheese products their color.
So far their petition has more than 50,000 signatures.
The activist cite research that says artificial dyes number five and number six have been linked to hyperactivity in children.
Kraft tells ABC News that both dyes are approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers 39 min ago
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals 53 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
39 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos