Voluntary recall of La Preferida pinto beans
March 11, 2013 (WLS) -- La Preferida is recalling more than 4,700 cases of whole pinto beans.
More than 400 29-ounce cans may not have been fully processed, which could result in contamination.
The beans were distributed nationwide from January 7 through February 6 and have a best buy date of January 3, 2015.
To date, there have been no reported injuries or adverse events associated with the consumption of this product.
These products were distributed for retail sale nationwide from January 7, 2013 thru February 6, 2013.
For consumer questions, please call 1-866-251-8268.
This voluntary recall is being made with the knowledge of the Food and Drug Administration.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos