3 Target walk-in clinics to open in Chicago area
March 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Target will open three new clinics in the Chicago area.
Those clinics provide walk-in medical care for minor illnesses and injuries.
Construction will begin in May with grand openings scheduled for August.
The new clinics will be in stores in Willlowbrook, South Elgin and on Peterson Avenue in Chicago.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine says 18 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...