Saks Fifth Avenue closing Michigan Avenue Men's Store
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Saks Fifth Avenue is closing its men's store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
The location at 717 North Michigan will be closed sometime next year.
The menswear merchandise will then be move to the flagship store at 700 North Michigan.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 11 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back 43 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues 39 min ago
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan... 46 min ago
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64 47 min ago
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913 5 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
11 min ago
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
8 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a...
43 min ago