Saks Fifth Avenue closing Michigan Avenue Men's Store
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Saks Fifth Avenue is closing its men's store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
The location at 717 North Michigan will be closed sometime next year.
The menswear merchandise will then be move to the flagship store at 700 North Michigan.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 3 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real? 55 min ago
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 55 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 52 min ago
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 28 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 18 min ago
- Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
55 min ago