Olive Garden adds Chicago location, in Avondale neighborhood
March 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Olive Garden restaurant will open in Chicago's Avondale neighborhood, the first of the chain in the city.
An Olive Garden restaurant will open in Chicago's Avondale neighborhood, the first of the chain in the city.
The Chicago Olive Garden will be located in the 3400-block of West Addison, in what is now a K-Mart parking lot. Construction on the Olive Garden will begin in summer 2013.
The first Olive Garden in Chicago will bring about 100 jobs to the Northwest Side, the company says.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 9 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 59 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 27 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: 'Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among 1st to... 2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos