Olive Garden adds Chicago location, in Avondale neighborhood
March 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Olive Garden restaurant will open in Chicago's Avondale neighborhood, the first of the chain in the city.
An Olive Garden restaurant will open in Chicago's Avondale neighborhood, the first of the chain in the city.
The Chicago Olive Garden will be located in the 3400-block of West Addison, in what is now a K-Mart parking lot. Construction on the Olive Garden will begin in summer 2013.
The first Olive Garden in Chicago will bring about 100 jobs to the Northwest Side, the company says.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates