Ford to recall 2013 Ford Explorer, 2012 Ford Taurus and Lincoln MKS
April 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ford is set to issue a voluntary recall on more than 3,000 vehicles built at its Chicago plant due to a concern that leaks in the fuel tanks pose a fire risk.
The recall involves some 2013 Ford Explorers and 2012 models of the Ford Taurus and Lincoln MKS.
Ford will notify owners by letter the week of April 22.
No accidents, injuries or fires have been reported.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout