Carter's Recall: Infant onesies recalled due to zippers
April 12, 2013 -- Carter's recall includes 218,000 infant onesies sold at OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart and Target.
(FROM CPSC.GOV)Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
This recall involves eight styles of one-piece, footed cotton clothing for infants made by Carter's. They have a zipper from the foot to the neck and were sold in sizes newborn, 3, 6 and 9 months. Baby B'gosh, Child of Mine made by Carter's or Just One You made by Carter's is printed on the fabric inside the neck area. The style number is printed on a side seam label.
Brand Style Number Description
Baby B'gosh 414-208 Yellow with white quarter moons and gray and white stars print.
Child of Mine 715-839 Baseball-style, white with blue stripes, yellow accents and "Little Brother" printed on the chest.
Just One You 520-242 White background with navy stripes and green neck binding. Sold as a 2-pack with:
- 597B537 Light blue with a nautical and green crabs print and "Captain Cutie" on the left chest.
- 520-243 White with a pink cupcake print. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B538 Pink with small polka dots and a bunny ballerina on the left chest.
- 520-244 White with green stripes and an elephant and duck on the left chest. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B539 White with a gray elephant, gray bear, green frog and yellow duck print.
Incidents/Injuries: None reported
Remedy Consumers should immediately take the recalled clothing away from infants and return it to Carter's for a full refund.
Sold at: OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart and Target nationwide from December 2012 through January 2013 for between $7 and $20. Baby B'gosh sleepwear was also sold online at oshkoshbgosh.com.
Importer: The William Carter Company, of Atlanta, Ga.
Manufactured in: China
For more information: http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2013/Carters-Recalls-Infant-Clothing-with-Zippers/
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 24 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 46 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 43 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 19 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 9 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77