Ultimate green car to hit the streets in 2014
April 12, 2013 (WLS) -- It's being billed as the ultimate green car and it could be on streets as early as next year.
It's classified as a motorcycle but drives more like a car.
The maker says the 3-wheeled vehicle can go about 672 miles on one tank of gas.
It seats two people and hits speeds of 100 miles per hour.
It's expected to go on sale 2014 and will cost about $6,800.
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd 15 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
28 min ago