Ultimate green car to hit the streets in 2014
April 12, 2013 (WLS) -- It's being billed as the ultimate green car and it could be on streets as early as next year.
It's classified as a motorcycle but drives more like a car.
The maker says the 3-wheeled vehicle can go about 672 miles on one tank of gas.
It seats two people and hits speeds of 100 miles per hour.
It's expected to go on sale 2014 and will cost about $6,800.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 24 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 12 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 14 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 30 min ago