Lower gas prices stall Prius hybrid sales
April 22, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A top Toyota executive tells Bloomberg News that falling gas prices are making it a challenge for the automaker to reach its goal of selling 250,000 Prius hybrids this year.
Toyota now sells four versions of the Prius.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 57 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 58 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
57 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos