Half million U.S. Cellular users need to buy new phones
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of thousands of Chicago area cell phone users will soon need to buy new phones.
About 585,000 U.S. Cellular customers in the Chicago area will have to get new phone because the company is being sold to Sprint.
The deal is expected to close in the next several weeks.
U.S. Cellular customers can either switch over to Sprint, or go with a different cellular provider without paying an early termination fee.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 50 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake