Subaru recalls 2014 Forester SUVs for safety issue
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Subaru is recalling its new model SUV, the 2014 Subaru Forester, for a design flaw that could lead to accidents.
About 10,000 2014 Subaru Foresters have improperly-made floor mats that need to be replaced.
The mats can affect the operation of the brake, accelerator, or clutch - which could lead to a crash.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 35 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 38 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing 25 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett 25 min ago
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 39 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Carl Sandburg H.S. 'soft lockdown' lifted after arrests 15 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- Chicago street repaving begins
16 min ago
- Microbead ban? Group says they impact...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos