Subaru recalls 2014 Forester SUVs for safety issue
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Subaru is recalling its new model SUV, the 2014 Subaru Forester, for a design flaw that could lead to accidents.
About 10,000 2014 Subaru Foresters have improperly-made floor mats that need to be replaced.
The mats can affect the operation of the brake, accelerator, or clutch - which could lead to a crash.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 2 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 1 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 38 min ago
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 16 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant