Subaru recalls 2014 Forester SUVs for safety issue
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Subaru is recalling its new model SUV, the 2014 Subaru Forester, for a design flaw that could lead to accidents.
About 10,000 2014 Subaru Foresters have improperly-made floor mats that need to be replaced.
The mats can affect the operation of the brake, accelerator, or clutch - which could lead to a crash.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 19 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 21 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 29 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 17 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 14 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 11 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 14 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
19 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos