Frontier Airlines to charge $2 for coffee
May 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Frontier Airlines passengers are facing more fees.
The company will now charge a carry-on bag fee of $25 dollars, if paid in advance. The fee jumps to $100 at the gate. This applies to bags that must be stowed in an overhead bin. There is no fee if you book online.
Frontier also plans to start charging $2 for coffee and other beverages.
The fees go into effect this summer.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos