The Nestlé Pizza Company recalls DiGiorno and California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas
May 2, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- The Nestlé Pizza Company is recalling an undisclosed number of frozen pizzas because of a possible contamination.
The recall was initiated Thursday after the Little Chute, Wis. company discovered small fragments of plastic in the California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust White Pizza.
The following products are subject to the USDA recall:
- California Pizza Kitchen® Limited Edition Grilled Chicken with Cabernet Sauce, UPC 71921 00781; production code is 3059525952.
- DiGiorno® Crispy Flatbread Pizza Tuscan Style Chicken, UPC 71921 02663; production codes are 3057525922 and 3058525921.
Each product package above has an establishment number of P-5754.
In addition, the following products are subject to FDA recall:
All pizzas being recalled were produced between February 26, 2013 and March 9, 2013.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 56 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school 37 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party 29 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun...
37 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
56 min ago
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
32 min ago