The Nestlé Pizza Company recalls DiGiorno and California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas
May 2, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- The Nestlé Pizza Company is recalling an undisclosed number of frozen pizzas because of a possible contamination.
The recall was initiated Thursday after the Little Chute, Wis. company discovered small fragments of plastic in the California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust White Pizza.
The following products are subject to the USDA recall:
- California Pizza Kitchen® Limited Edition Grilled Chicken with Cabernet Sauce, UPC 71921 00781; production code is 3059525952.
- DiGiorno® Crispy Flatbread Pizza Tuscan Style Chicken, UPC 71921 02663; production codes are 3057525922 and 3058525921.
Each product package above has an establishment number of P-5754.
In addition, the following products are subject to FDA recall:
All pizzas being recalled were produced between February 26, 2013 and March 9, 2013.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains