iPad Mini supply slowing
may 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Supply of the iPad Mini is slowing as consumers wait for word about the launch of a next-generation iPad.
There are reports that Apple is cutting iPad Mini orders nearly in half.
Its supplier will only ship around 2.5 million of the tablets in the second quarter. That's down from 4 million in the first quarter. Apple is not commenting.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer