Sprint makes effort to keep US Cellular customers
May 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicago-area U.S. Cellular customers who agree to switch to Sprint are now being offered up to $150 in credits toward a new phone.
U.S. Cellular accounts are being taken over by Sprint in the Chicago market. U.S. Cellular phones will not work on the Sprint network. So customers who agree to switch to Sprint will need to buy new phones.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 38 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 47 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across...
38 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos